Friday, May 15, 2020

Social distancing... day 63

TGIF 

Today was a very long day of work. I did some work for both jobs today so it was a lot. We had our first remote online re-evaluation meeting today. It was an interesting experience. I’m very glad we are getting back on track with what needs to get done. However it’s incredibly difficult to listen as partners describe how very challenging it is to be home with their children while we have so few options to help them out from afar. 

On the other hand, I got my first delivery from the “wine fairy” tonight. That was so fun and uplifting. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1_rAsTWl376j9TtXNpzff0Wmc_NTRWSaZ

It’s the little things that get us by these days. 

Siobhan and I also did some deliveries for our wine bottles. She came with me and we had our first socially distant visit we’ve had in a while. She met some little dogs tonight. 

Connor and abby treated us to dinner tonight. They made ham and cheese bread. It was Delicious and fun to have them cook. 

No comments: