Saturday, November 5, 2011

Feel the love!

My dear friend Shel has given me a blog award! Shel and I met in graduate school. And while we lost touch for far too long a time, she is back in my life and I am thrilled! We have only reconnected via Facebook thus far, but I so look forward to the day when we can reconnect in person and I can meet her darling baby girls! Her blog is One Sweet World.

She selected me to receive a:

The Liebster Blog Award started (sometime in the recent past) in Germany to encourage traffic to hidden gems of blogs with 300 followers or less. So it is an award you receive, but also an award you give (share the love kinda thing). If you receive a Liebster Blog Award you are asked to choose 3-5 other bloggers and link back to the blogger that gave you the award. Thank you, Shel for viewing my blog as a hidden gem!

Unfortunately, given the fact that I rarely have enough time to write in my blog, I most definitely don't have time to read other blogs! (Except for Shel's that is!) So, I have no one to pass this award along to. But, thank you so much Shel, for thinking of me!

No comments: