Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Shelburne Farm

I actually had an opportunity to hang out with the kids today. It was awesome! We went to Shelburne Farms. We have been there so many times in the past and it's one of our favorite places! We opted to go today because Siobhan's preschool class was having a field trip there. We ran into her class, but only visited with them for a few minutes before we ran off to do our own thing.

It was neat today to see the farm through Siobhan's eyes. I've been with the other kids so many times, and they know the place like the back of their hands. But, this was the first time Siobhan could really go and comprehend what she was seeing. It was so fun and exciting to watch her take it all in. It was even more fun and exciting to watch Connor and Aisling interact with her and explain all of the animals to her!

1 comment:

Shel said...

Oh my gosh, that place looks evem more fabulous than I pictured it! I have heard so many wonderful things about it and cannot wait to go and check it out! Yet again, another reason I wish we lived in Vermont (already)! :)