Monday, February 23, 2009

A great day for a hike, after some prep of course.

I remember when I was in college, or anytime in my life before babies, when I wanted to go somewhere, I'd just go. Phew, that was super easy. Yesterday we decided to take a hike on the bike path in Burlington with the kids. Great idea, no? It took about 2 hours to get prepped and ready to go.... yeah, things are different from college, huh? It went a little something like this: "Aisling where are snowpants? Connor get your gloves. Can Wyatt fit in the stroller? Aisling, snowpants! Connor, gloves! The baby's crying! Get Wyatt in the stroller. Aisling, get your SNOWPANTS! Connor, where are your gloves? Where are the diapers? SNOWPANTS ON! GLOVES ON! Okay, let's go. Connor, did you forget your gloves?"

We had a blast, and the walk was basically one walking snowball fight.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Winter hike
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments: