Monday, June 28, 2010

Siblings.... from love to hate and back again in ten seconds!

Aisling wanted to paint her fingernails today, and I just wasn't available to help her out. After a few moments of thinking it over, I decided that if I set her up with a dish towel underneath her, it should be fine. I did, and she did great! She was nice and neat and did not make a mess at all.
Obviously, once her sister saw what was going on, she wanted a piece of the action! Aisling obliged and very excitedly painted her fingernails.
When we got back from library story time, Connor read a few books to the girls. He did a great job, and changed his voice accordingly!
It wasn't all roses though. Later that afternoon there was much hitting, yelling, screaming, and fighting. (No, I didn't take any pictures of that). Oh well... such is life with siblings!

No comments: