Saturday, May 30, 2009

Best invention e.v.e.r.

Check this out, this is my before:
Yes, it's a big pile of mismatched, orphan socks. (And, yes, this is the second time I have placed this picture on my blog. It's my blog, and I can do what I want!)

But wait: (Drum roll please)
Now I own these:
http://www.sockpro.com/sockpro.htm

Oh yes, the sockpro. A veritable life saver for those of us with twelve feet in our homes. It looks like this: Is that not the best thing ever? Your socks go in together, come out together, and can even be put away together! Entire evenings have just opened up for me. *sigh*.

That's my update for tonight. Stay tuned for lots of pictures involving baseball, birthdays, and babies. (kids really, but that didn't go with the alliteration...)

1 comment:

angeleyes Blue said...

Heather great invention I bought it but Kids and hubby don't use it. I finally got so tired of matching socks that I finally went to Glenn's drawer and pitched out EVERYTHING!!! I went to Wal Mart and bought new socks. I don't use credit cards any more so I stopped by the bank first and got some cash. Bought 20 new pairs of socks. They are all the same color. I didn't say anything to Glenn who would have gotten upset with me I was just tired of his Pamels Jean See what you can do with these today?! as he would toss a HUGE Pile of socks at me as he was leaving the house. OK?! They are all mismatched honey? It is the same group as before?! So I just took the bull by the horns and started us over. Maybe YOU have some of the other SOCK?! Oh My that is my problem I have been searching the wrong house?!

Have a great day Cousin-in-Law :)
Pam