Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Time?

I recently overheard someone wondering how I have time to do a blog. Well, let me explain. First of all, I don't sleep. No, kidding, I do sleep. Some. Late at night. Later than I should.

But, also, I happen to have a tiny baby who really likes to be held, and it's easier to sit in front of the computer while holding or nursing than it is to clean up the house (and more fun too....)

Soooo..... 1) Don't expect this blog to continue its rapid pace once school begins again, and 2) Lately my house has looked like this:
And my children have been sleeping in tiny spaces, so as to keep their rooms clean:Seriously, though, I DID get the laundry done, lest you think my house is constantly like that. It's taking a lot for me to post that picture!

Stay tuned for some pictures of Aisling's fourth (!) birthday party as well as the fourth of July festivities. In the meantime, here are some great sister pictures. (Al and Connor went away for the weekend on a boys' only hike, so we had some girl time!)
And one of the tiny princess herself:


And, check out a cool video of the kids dancing:


And, since I've gotten the whole video thing figured out, a video of Connor's piano recital:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE to check for updates and enjoy the entertainment, thank you. Your children are BELLI E BRAVI!