Monday, June 30, 2008

A (much drier) update

So, thankfully our house is fine. There is no insulation on the ceiling, so no major harm done. Just add "paint ceiling" onto our ever growing list of things to be done around the house. Oh, and according to Mike (you remember, my favorite Orkin guy? Check here) our carpenter ant friends will just love the now wet ceiling wood. Great. I love to make those things happy.

Anyway: here are some pictures of what we've been up to. I am too tired to tell you about it, but, hey, a picture says 1,000 words, and that's 1,000 more than I am up to writing. Enjoy.





(Our new Goddaughter Oceana)
(check it out, the baby dress matches Ash's dress. Cool, huh? (Marshall's $10.00)

2 comments:

~M~ said...

I thought there was an extra baby in that picture...I mean, I know you love kids, but...!

mamafrugoli said...

Tee hee! we just pick em up as we go along! So, I guess my blog IS public, judging by the random comments I've been getting from people..... a little strange...

People MUST have better things to do then read about my life!