Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Look what we found....

So, we went away for vacation and had a great time, but can't figure out how to get the pictures off our new camera. Stay tuned. However, upon our return we had Gary (our contracter) come in to take care of some black mold growing in our kitchen. Turns out we needed a new sliding door up in the playroom. However, the most exciting part of the whole thing was this:



Look closely, yes, that is a GIANT WASP'S NEST in the celing of my kitchen! Needless to say, Gary took the rest of the day off to let the nest "dry out". I proceeded to call my Orkin guy and am waiting for him to give me the all clear. Incidentally, I bet Orkin guys have a life akin to anesthesiologists. I bet they get wedding proposals on a daily basis. I know my Orkin guy rocks. Anyone who gets rid of wasps and spiders rocks in my humble opinion.

Anyway, I would suggest not coming to our house for dinner for a little while anyway. Once we get rid of our, um, guests, we'll be ready to serve again!

No comments: