Thursday, February 7, 2013

Snow day?

While I never did this growing up; it seems there are some tricks which can be used to try to guarantee a snow day. I wish I'd known this as a child. Although maybe we will all regret this in June!

Step 1: Wear your pajamas inside out.


Step 2: Brush your teeth with the opposite hand (I did not take pictures of this, but I am assured it was messy....)

Step 3: Flush a minimum of 6 ice cubes down the toilet.

 
 

Step 4: Sleep with a spoon under your pillow. 

 

Excitement abounded as the kids hoped for a snow day. I have to put in my own plug though. Al and I both already have a snow day tomorrow. How fantastic would it be if the kids all had school tomorrow, and Al and I could hang out together? 


1 comment:

Beth at Five Kids Is A Lot Of Kids said...

Love this! Let me know if it works. I could use a few tricks like this.