Saturday, December 29, 2012

Gingerbread house: (noun) A house made of stale bread or crackers and hardened icing, which exisists mearly as an excuse to eat mass quantities of candy.

We made our gingerbread house last night. Correction, it was a gingerbread train. Cleverly purchased because it contained three separate cars. Get it? Three separate pieces? Also pronounced as "Three non-fighting-over pieces?" or "Ginger-each kid gets his or her own car to decorate-bread train". Four years after three kids and I am slowly learning the tricks folks.

This year the kids were each a little older, and were able to do a bit more of this activity without my help. I was able to sit back and take some pictures, and perhaps make my own little gingerbread (or graham cracker) cottage.






























PS: I totally LOVE my new camera. Thanks Santa. ;)

No comments: