Sunday, November 7, 2010

Gum did you say?

Church today was a tad crazy. I take that back. Church today was a tad normal. We had all our four kids with us, and Aisling's best friend. The kids were totally wound up for a million reasons. Anyway, it was a challenge to make it through without attempting to sell any of them.

During communion, there is a phrase which is said: "And the peace of God which passes all understanding". This is a quiet moment. At that time, Siobhan popped her head up and shouted "Piece of gum?".

I think she was hoping for a free sample.

2 comments:

Shel said...

Oh my gosh, I bet the congregation loved that! What a fabulous pic of her too!

VTIS4ME! said...

Love that baby-girl! I am rubbing off on her...one must always listen for words: gum, candy, cake, pie and later it will be coctails!
(P.S. Love the new look of blog and "The one who..." action. You made my heart warm when I got to W-man. Thanks for always reminding me of the magical, wonderful world we are blessed to be a part of together!